Non-observance of the rules means that you are not able to use the Forum
§ General Terms
- Contents, which are unethical or against Polish or international laws, will be immediately deleted.
- Topics and posts concerning computer piracy will be deleted.
- Advertising posts will be removed.
- Offensive contents, containing vulgarisms, slanders, etc. will be deleted.
- Questions about cracks will not be answered on CM Revolution.
§ Creating Topics
- A topic is a reflection of content – remember that all new plots should represent its content and be adequate to the rest of question. Topics like "Update", "Patch", "CM4", "When" and so forth are not welcome.
- Before asking a question, be sure the topic has not been mentioned on Prompter before. If you are not sure, use a search engine which can be found on every subpage of any section.
- Ascribe a topic with a question to the right sections.
- Remember that your question must describe an error or a problem in detail. If you find any problem that occurred while you were playing, describe it.
- In your question, state which version of a game you use and say if it contains any patches or updates. If yes, say which ones and which versions.
- Before asking a question, search the resources of CM Revolution and FAQ.
§ Answering a Question
- You are allowed to join a discussion only if your statement introduces something new to the discussion. Posts like "I have the same problem/error" are not welcome.
- If you do not know an answer to a question, do not write. Exception is point number 1.
- Try to be concrete when you are giving an answer to a question, so that a person, who you are helping, will not have any doubts.
- Try to keep unity of a topic – if your post is not linked to a plot, mentions another problem, write it in already existing topic or create a new one.
§ Moderator's Rights
- Every moderator’s post is marked with a cross - icon of a moderator . If an expert answers in a topic, the topic receives an icon informing about a moderator's answer in a listing of plots .
- Moderator is allowed to delete topics which violate common rules.
- Moderator is allowed to edit posts in order to correct mistakes, move them to appropriate section or correct a topic of a question.
- Moderator can create his own topics, available for everybody, with informative aim and inviting to a discussion or taking up a problem. Moderator's topics are marked with an icon of expert's topic .
- Moderator can block opportunity of giving answers in a particular topic without giving concrete reason. Blocked topic is marked with an icon of blocked topic .
- Moderator is allowed to give warnings and bans to users of Prompter. He can also delete the warnings and bans if he acknowledges it for right.
§ Warnings and Punishments
- Every single user is obliged to obey the rules of Prompter.
- A user can get a status of [Reactionary] or [Public Enemy] accordingly to his fault. Status [Public Enemy] means that the user cannot write anything in comments and Prompter.
- You can get a status [Reactionary] by:
- creation of topics that do not involve a help of other users and are only about expressing an opinion, advertising another webpage/forum, asking questions like "which league should I choose?", "which tactic should I play?" or "which players do you recommend?"
- messing up existing topics, including writing a lot of posts one by one, using offensive language, expressing antipathy to other teams
- frequent creation of topics which have already been created
- placement of pictures in posts that are not connected with the aim of Prompter (are suppose to show everyone what the problem is)
- You can get a status [Public Enemy] by:
- asking about crack to the game
- giving links to crack or other sources which are somehow connected to illegal versions of the game
- using a very offensive language towards other people or institutions
- admitting publicly that you have an illegal version of the game or if it is proved that a user has such a version
- spamming and messing up many topics with the same content, specified in Art.3 p.1-2
- creation of many accounts in order to increase a rank
- Status of [Reactionary] automatically disappears after a period of two weeks since receiving it. Status of [Public Enemy] can only be removed by a Moderator, after a person contacts him and explains why he/she deserves to get the status withdrawn. It cannot be taken away without the offender giving a reason for it and it does not disappear over a period of time.
Translated by Sianko87
- Fileplanet: FM 2011 Revolution Update
11/11/2012 @ 15:48, author: konrwaw
- FM Tactical Guide
22/09/2012 @ 20:36, author: Jorge.Jesus
- Alavanja 12 FINAL VERSION / NO BUGS
24/06/2012 @ 19:41, author: Marconni1985
- >Alavanja 12 Ultimate V2<(serbian-fm.net)
02/04/2012 @ 16:08, author: Marconni1985
- Reuploading dead links
01/04/2012 @ 16:05, author: kdi
- Graphics: Dark Silence [skin]
13/03/2012 @ 05:08, author: skaldfranorden
- Graphics: Juventus FC 2011/2012 [Cut-Out]
29/02/2012 @ 17:07, author: bugi42
- >>> Alavanja 12 Pro Skin <3<3<3
26/02/2012 @ 20:26, author: Marconni1985
- Let's play over the internet
18/02/2012 @ 18:28, author: fandis ponco
- >>> Alavanja 2012 Light Tabbed <<<
02/02/2012 @ 23:57, author: Marconni1985
- >>> Alavanja FM 2012 Dark Skin <<<
31/01/2012 @ 00:23, author: Marconni1985